Thursday, March 17, 2011

manscape or die...

This morning I went to the pool for a swim...it was empty...for the whole 2,800m, not a soul...So nice. Serene. Relaxing. Lately, I feel like I am really starting to find a little rhythm in the water and maybe actually improving my stroke following the "accident". We'll see what happens when I get the wet suit on in open water.

I know you're thinking where is this going...I am just about there.

After my swim, as usual, I sat in the hot tub to soothe my achy bones and stiff muscles. This morning was no different. While I was winding down in the spa in walks this "guy" in a fur coat...I was trapped somewhere between astonishment and horror. So I just stayed there for a few long minutes thinking it's a human hairball or maybe he's part Sasquatch or yeti or something. Either way he's bound to get pulled from a clogged drain or shot at some point...dude - manscape or die (potentially).

Ick.

No comments: