Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Psychosomatic Sucker Fool, or am I?

There's a sucker born every minute...at least. We all want to believe in snake-oil elixirs, magic potions, amulets, good luck charms, performance enhancing drugs...OK maybe not the last one...Right?

So I've been the butt of a few jokes, most recently with regard to my shiny new holographic technology, balance, strength, flexibility (not so much), endurance promoting wonder bracelet. Fell for it hook line and sinker...I am a believer...it works, I swear. I haven't taken it off in a month, and even upgraded.

As a result of my belief, I have actually had someone offer to sell me a Scooby-doo sticker that's said to make me a faster runner too...of course I didn't buy it for one second, because I have my bracelet...DUH.

Sucker? Nope. Not sure why or how it works but here's a 10% discount code (LIFE) if you want to stabilize and harmonize. http://www.efxusa.com/

No comments: